Election and constitution amendment in high priority: DPM Nidhi
In a prize distribution programme organized by Small and Cottage Industry Development Board on the occasion of 28th National Product and Technology Exhibition here today, DPM Nidhi added that government was working out to hold elections incorporating the aspirations of all.
He said the three-tier of elections were essential even to implement the constitution, adding that the government was committed to invest in productive sectors for the prosperity of the nation.
DPM Nidhi further opined for investing in small and cottage industries adding that the government would help promote such small scale industries in the country.
Similarly, Minister of state for Industry Kanchan Chandra Bade also shared that the government will promote such small industries.
Such industrial fair was organizing since 2042 BS and industrialists from across 75 districts are participating in the trade fair with their products.
As many as 300 stalls are set up in the fair. The organizer Deependra Acharya shared that the fair will run for six days and over 30,000 people are expected to visit it. RSS
- Asking Oli to resign won’t end current standoff: Dr. Rajiv Jha
- NCP secretariat tells PM- Either follow party decision or make way!
- PM disobeys party decision: What next?
- PM talks about plots to bring the government down: Unfounded fear or deflection tactics?
- Nepal’s ousted female deputy speaker vows to fight on for gender equality