PM Oli to attend Indian PM Modi’s swearing-in
Kathmandu, 28 May (2018) – At the invitation of Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, Prime Minister K P Sharma Oli is paying an official visit to India to attend the former’s swearing-in ceremony to be held on May 30, 2019 in New Delhi.
Pime Minister will leave Kathmandu for New Delhi on May 30, 2019.
During his visit, the Prime Minister will have a meeting with his Indian counterpart.
He will be accompanied by his spouse and other high-ranking government officials.
Prime Minister will return home on May 31, 2019.
- Asking Oli to resign won’t end current standoff: Dr. Rajiv Jha
- NCP secretariat tells PM- Either follow party decision or make way!
- PM disobeys party decision: What next?
- PM talks about plots to bring the government down: Unfounded fear or deflection tactics?
- Nepal’s ousted female deputy speaker vows to fight on for gender equality