Qatar’s Amir meets senior adviser to US President
Doha, 2 September (2020) – HH the Amir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani met at his office in Al Bahr Palace on Wednesday with HE Senior Advisor to the US President Jared Kushner on the occasion of his visit to the country.
During the meeting, they reviewed the close strategic relations between the State of Qatar and the United States of America, in addition to discussing a number of issues of common concern, especially the peace process in the Middle East region.
HH the Amir affirmed, during the meeting, the State of Qatar’s position that calls for a just settlement of the Palestinian cause on the basis of international legitimacy resolutions and the Arab Peace Initiative and on the basis of the two-state solution in a way that achieves security and stability in the region.
- Statement from the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs on New Minimum Wage and Labour Mobility Law
- Qatar’s Government Communications Office statement in response to Human Rights Watch report
- Statement on inaccurate FoxNews.com opinion piece
- Qatar’s Foreign Ministry expresses surprise at including country’s name in Yemen War
- International Court of Justice rules that Qatar can challenge airspace restrictions at the International Civil Aviation Organization